Core beliefs, mission and purpose: The envisioned future ... what we aspire to become. Junior Achievement maintains an active vision, front and center, on to have a positive impact on the lives of more students — guided by its core values:
• Belief in the boundless potential of young people.
• Commitment to the principles of market-based economics and entrepreneurship.
• Passion for their work and honesty, integrity, and excellence in how they achieve it.
• Respect for the talents, creativity, perspectives, and backgrounds of all individuals.
• Belief in the power of partnership and collaboration.
• Conviction in the educational and motivational impact of relevant, hands-on learning.
From its values, Junior Achievement articulates its purpose and vision, comprised of its core ideology: To empower young people to own their economic success by inspiring and preparing them to succeed in a global economy.